Wednesday, January 21, 2009

wednesday ramble...

I've got a lot on the mind today, and plenty to do...so I'll just give a little James Joyce style rant to you here...

--Getting back in the swing of things with work, it's gonna be a different, challenging, fun, good year! I'm not just saying that because Mark Johnson could read this :-)

--I've pretty much covered the quick fix/easy stuff for conservation at home...next steps, alternative fuel vehicle and solar/wind system

--I'm officially a gun owner, picked up a hunting rifle and self defense pistol, next step is to get my NRA card!

--The Congressional district I live in is going to be incumbent-less for the first time since 1994 in the next election...should I run?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ah, not saying it just because Mark might read it..... but he did! Glad you're geared up for the new challenges ahead! Glad you're on the team!

map