Thursday, January 8, 2009

Rental Property

Some of you may know about my excursions into the fun and exciting world of rental property. I bought my first place when I was 21, a little 2 BR house in downtown Cleveland, from there until a couple years ago I purchased at least one property every year. At the height of my empire ;-)
I had over 70 rental units....YIKES!

Rental Property can produce a lucrative income, it can also produce some world class headaches.

When my wife was pregnant with our first son, I started waking up to the reality that I didn't really want to be a property guy. So much so, that since that time we've cut our holdings down to 23 units.

Which brings me to my initial reason for this post. I happen to have a couple vacancies right now, if you know anyone who is looking for a place I've got a nice 4 br 2.5 bath house for rent and a 2 br 1 ba house for rent.

I'm also open to selling any or all of them, so if you ARE looking to be a property guy/gal, give me a shout.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Just because I'm curious... what's the rent on the 4 BR house?

map