Saturday, January 24, 2009

Saturdays

There have been a few songs written about Saturday, and in my informal polling, it's most people's favorite day of the week. I'm not sure if I'd go that far, but I do enjoy college football so Saturday wins the award for best sporting events day in my book.

I travel a fair amount for work, but can almost always count on being home on Saturday to hang out with the family. In the BC (before children) days, the morning usually started late, these days I'm often awoken around sunrise via a flying elbow to the back of the head delivered by Alexander, after a little retribution we make a trip to Hardees or Bojangles for a Biscuit, c'mon we live in the SOUTH....

After that, it could be anything from house cleaning to a trip to the park

The most important thing about the day is that whatever gets done on Saturday gets done TOGETHER in our house! It makes for a fun day. Family naps, wrestling, vacuum cleaning, ahhh...

it's gonna be a great day!

No comments:

map