Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Tuesday Thoughts

I'm off to a bit of a slow start to blogging in the New Year, but here is what's on my mind today...

--I'm getting a little obsessed with my environmental impact, thinking about trying to start making some things at home, may start with a colony of bees to make honey and wax to use in candles, soaps, etc...

--Starting to feel like running is a little less of a chore which makes it nicer, I REALLY like Nike+!

--Headed out to California next week for work, then staying over a couple days to drive to Vegas

--Took a trip to the Recyling center yesterday, saved a LOT, but could do better.

--I like Music and a good book

--Starting to really hone in on some specific goals for what to accomplish in 2009 personally and professionally

It's gonna be a very good year.

3 comments:

Jenny said...

Have you thought about using cloth diapers for the new baby? I wrote a post about them recently: http://realize-life.blogspot.com/2008/12/why-cloth-diapers.html

Jeremy said...

I have, not sure Erika is convinced, maybe you can put the bug in her ear as well!

Jenny said...

http://www.bumgenius.com/all-in-one.php

Those are my favorites, SO easy!

map