Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Top Three #25

I listen to more worship music than the average bear, this week I thought I would share my current favorites...

Top Three (of four) Worship Songs According to Jeremy Moore

4. Breathe on Me--Todd Fields, powerful song and an awesome prayer.

3. From the Inside Out--Hillsong, they've been adding to the experience for a couple decades now and I still anxiously await their new projects every time.

2. Glory of it All--David Crowder Band, they have some of the most original arrangements in the genre right now, and I enjoy it! 

1. Prayer of St. Francis--Trinity Worship, old and powerful words...

Honorable Mention(s)--Jesus Paid it All--Kristian Stanfill and Hookers & Robbers-- Charlie Hall

A few others that I enjoy as inadvertant worship music---

I'm Yours-- Jason Mraz
Life on a Chain-- Pete Yorn

Yep...that just happened...

No comments:

map