Thursday, March 5, 2009

Things I've bought at Liquidation sales...


In the past month, three big box stores in the town I live in have closed their doors. Circuit City, Goody's and Pathway Bookstore.


I am sad to see them go, each for different reasons, but it's also been an interesting buying opportunity that has led me to purchase the following...


50" Television

Rolling display rack

portable sign holder

CD...the new Charlie Hall...very good

Bibleman DVD

The Prestige on Blu-Ray

and...16 books, from Nicene Council Letters to Leading with a Limp


So here's to the memories of many an hour spent wandering aimlessly through Circuit City and sipping Cappuccino at Pathway and to a few Saturday afternoon trips begrudgingly dragged by my wife into Goody's... maybe if I had bought more rather than dreaming, sipping, and avoiding you might have all lived longer, thanks for the memories, and the deeply discounted final souvenirs.

2 comments:

Peter Zefo said...

Moore, I'm looking for some link love. Could you add me to your blogroll?

Jeremy said...

you were on, but never publishing, now you're back!

map