Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Top Three #24

I've been working on a few projects lately that have caused me to do some research on places with great poverty and need. So this weeks list is

Top Three Places I'm going to try to change for the better

3. Cambodia--This country has been torn by war and poverty for generations, now there are some great efforts to alleviate the suffering.

2. Rwanda--Africa is by far the poorest continent in the world, and Rwanda is one of the poorest countries on the continent. A couple projects I like are this and this, I'm also sponsoring a child in Rwanda through here.

1. Cleveland, TN--yes, it's not in the same league of suffering as the others, but wherever you are, there are people who need help, start here!

Honorable Mentions- Haiti is the poorest country in the western hemisphere and New Orleans, LA is a special city to me.

1 comment:

WatchingHISstory said...

u sneaky devil you. You know cleveland is fill with rich COG people!!!

u could rufffffle feathers with this!

map