Thursday, March 5, 2009

I normally do this on wednesdays but...

it's time for a ramble about the loose change rolling around in my head...



--My wife needs to go ahead and have this baby...seriously, she is MEAN


--I filed my taxes a couple weeks ago, got a refund last week and now it's all earmarked...sigh

--Anyone want to buy a 2003 BMW 325i, book is $12,590...I'm open to offers

--I'm gonna try to figure out how to get out of the house tonight to go see Watchmen

--Some cool stuff happening at church planning some upgrades

--I have a LOT of paperwork to do the next few days

--I've got my conference schedule pretty well nailed down for the rest of the year, hate that Exponential overlaps with CLA...

--Green has arrived, just got a Pottery Barn catalog highlighting their Organic collection

--Gotta pick up a new sensor for my Nike+ haven't been able to track my runs with it in weeks

--Dad is finally on facebook, next stop twitter and a blog!

No comments:

map