Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Do you smoke what you're selling?

I've been thinking about this topic on and off since I almost preached about it to my youth group over a year ago. I was reminded of it by something Jeff Kapusta said a few months ago and then again this week from Shaun King.

We're all smoking something, and we're all selling something, the question is...Are you smoking what you're selling?

This is true in every area of our lives, we're all selling an image, a belief, a product.

We're also living/smoking something, the reality that too often differs (sometimes opposes) from the same things we're selling.

I want a lot of things, but more than anything, I want to be real, the same person regardless of the audience. I want to believe fully that which I say I believe...

I'm going to smoke what I sell.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I believe in the sovereignty of god in election and I just anit smoking it I am dragging and inhaling.

Man is the 'stuff' goooood!

smijer said...

Have you guys been watching John Crowder videos?

map