Sunday, August 3, 2008

Business

Wow, of course that must be next after my last post! And I was doing so well with my daily updates. Since I last checked in, I spent Thursday in Atlanta with several pastors I'm working with, all great guys. Friday morning I played in a Golf Tournament in Chattanooga and while it was fun, by golf game needs some serious work. After golf, the family piled into a minivan for a little work/fun trip to San Antonio, TX. Stopped briefly in New Orleans for a Cafe Du Monde fix. Sunday morning I was able to attend Lakewood Church in Houston and must say I was pleasantly surprised (I'll follow up on that one later). Arrived at the Alamo this afternoon and I'll be here all week. Good times!

1 comment:

Renee said...

ha, i have to say i'm surprised you didn't start blogging sooner! have fun in san antonio - natie and i had a great time there when we visited last year. be sure to hit up the riverwalk and have some good eats!

give erika and alex a kiss for me :)

map