Sunday, August 24, 2008

My workout

I have recently started making a conscious effort to get into better shape. To that end, I have a few things I am doing. I have a pretty good treadmill and the cleveland greenway is a great break from that monotony when I run and keep track of my distance via nike plus. I also have an AbLounger and some free weights and I am doing push-ups. Lastly, to break up routine, I look for other active things to do, the two recurring ones to this point have been playing basketball with Kevin Stover and going to the park with my son.

So there are the calorie burners, on the consumption side, I've started eating more fruits and veggies, whole grains, and low fat proteins, trying to limit calories to around 1800. The plan is that this will help not only lower weight, but more importantly, increase my energy and overall health. The goal is that I will be a bathing suit stud in time for a winter cruise...look for some pictures!

No comments:

map