Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Baseball= Food

I love it! Even though my Detroit Tigers are a first class disappointment, I still have a great time watching a game especially at the ballpark. In fact, I think I might go to the ballpark even if there wasn't a game, just for the interraction with other fans and of course, THE FOOD. It's not an everyday thing, but once in a while a man just needs some peanuts, cracker jacks, and the all american ballpark frank.
I personally prefer mine with chili and cheese, although I will sometimes go for slaw. My wife likes 'em with pickles and/or hot peppers on them (Chicago style), and my son prefers his with just ketchup. It all reminds me of a great question from the car hops at the world's largest drive in restaurant, the Varsity in Atlanta, GA..."Whaddaya Have?" Well, how do you like your dog?

No comments:

map