Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Silence

I started getting a little throat soreness sunday night, when I woke up monday I sounded like Barry White at the top of his game! While it was uncomfortable, it was worth is to be able to sing "Can't Get Enough of Your Love Baby!". By the time I got home monday evening it had moved from sore throat discomfort to some pretty severe ear aches...

Yesterday morning, I woke up...barely. No distinguishable voice and aches and pains all over, with some piercing ear aches. So I did what everyone should do in that case, downed some Nyquil and went back to sleep. I got up after a few hours to check email and respond to a few, then took some more Nyquil and went back down. I did not attempt vocalization from 8 a.m. until 6:30 p.m.. After getting up and hanging out with the family for a couple hours, I took some more Nyquil and went back to bed...

This morning I feel a little better, enough so in fact, that I am going to try to avoid the doctor and keep popping Vitamin C and drinking Green Tea...

Still not planning to talk much though.

No comments:

map