Saturday, September 20, 2008

GO



SO this is it. I've talked about all the things I want to BE. and DO. Now it's time to GO. and make it happen. It's always easier to talk about great things than to execute. In order for it to happen, you must be active, you must GO.




To that end, I try to schedule lots of GO time. Daily, weekly, monthly, annually. It's important to stay active to stay sharp, but it's also a good practice to literally GO to new places and revisit some that you've been to before. I've been trying to talk the family into getting a motor home and GOING with me as I travel for work.




Now I get to live in the tension of BEing happy where I am, but always striving to GO somewhere better, because great things don't happen on the couch...well except on Saturday's during College Football Season.


No comments:

map