Friday, September 12, 2008

DO

This is part two of three on the life motto...

DO.
your best, try, love, laugh, sing, dance (but not if it's against your brand of religion).
Give... High Fives, Hugs, and smiles.
Take... Time.



Do unto others...It's actually not that as much as it is about activity. We spend so much time being passive in our society, watching not doing. This is my reminder that in order to BE. and GO., I must DO. something...anything.

Here is some inspiration.

Of course, hopefully I consider the consequences and desired results before I just DO.

1 comment:

Klepper Family said...

DO take your wife's friends out to lunch. Just trying to help, hope it does. Have a great weekend. Take care of that high-maintenance, picky, demanding, opinionated lady of yours. Bring her back safely, I need a Dining Hall pal.

Alicia

map