Monday, December 29, 2008

Top 3 #13

In review of my first year in the blogosphere, (actually 5 months)...I thought an appropriate way to end the year was with a list of--

Top 3 Blog posts from yourethepoint

First a couple side notes/stats, since my first post in late July, there have been over1,200 visits to the blog by 800 unique users (which means a lot of people found it and didn't come back!) Average visit lasted right at 4 minutes and came from 27 states and 11 foreign countries. Top states that sent visitors to my online world are mostly obvious with the southeast being the primary home of my readers, but California also sent a strong contingent (Hello) with Michigan and New York being the other non-CSA (That's Confederate States of America not Community Supported Agriculture, in this instance) states in the top ten. I'm a little surprised at all of these numbers...I started this as a sort of online journal, but after looking at this I'm realizing I should probably start using spellcheck!

3.TIE---Lakewood Church and Top 3 #9-- I have talked about starting a more regular review of churches I visit, but have yet to do so, based on these results, maybe the world IS ready?

2. Time Management--we all need to do a better job at this one, the most valuable asset we have, and too often we burn/waste it.

1. Christmas Presents--This is cool because it was also one of my favorite posts!

Honorable mention--the next highest number of visits also happened to be the highest total for my series of reviews of great southern cities, the review of Charleston, SC...also one of my top three southern cities...but that's a story for another day.

Thank you for spending a few minutes with me online this year!

map