Monday, December 15, 2008

Top 3 #11




Since we're less than two weeks from Christmas and most of what I do between now and then will involve the items on today's list I've decided to share...


Top 3 Christmas Movies


I decided to do two separate lists, one for older Christmas films and one for the newer ones since they are so different.


Classics--


3. A Christmas Carol--One of the all time classic stories, it has been made into several films, but the 1984 version with George C. Scott is my favorite.


2. Miracle on 34th St--Another one that was remade, but the original is classic.


1. It's a Wonderful Life-- Every time a bell rings...and you gotta love the black & white


Honorable Mention--White Christmas



Newer


3. Fred Claus-- Very funny and original concept, even if Vince Vaughn once again simply plays himself.


2. Home Alone-- They made too many of them, but the first one was pretty great when it came along.


1. Elf-- One of my favorite movies, period!


Honorable Mention-- How the Grinch Stole Christmas (Jim Carrey)

1 comment:

Eleanor Hutchins said...

Jeremy, Its been a long time! I hope you are well. I decided to waste some time on myspace and found myself here. I just had to say that I agree with Elf. I am watching Fred Claus this weekend so I don't know about that one, but I would have to say Christmas Vacation is much better than Home Alone.
Merry Christmas!

map