Tuesday, December 16, 2008

new today

Well....

Since my last random update, I've...

Given away a few shower heads to help people save water...if they don't use them I'll be upset!

Purchased a new LG Energy star Washer and Ultra low flow toilet both from Home Depot.

Finished my Christmas shopping, which consisted entirely of products from sources recommended in a previous post.

Played a very violent game of the board game RISK at a Christmas Party.

Spent some time shopping for a car on ebay, I'm intrigued by the Mercedes E320 Bluetec Diesel (may try to save up for that one when it's my turn!) but since it's for the wife, probably looking at a Saturn Vue Hybrid or Ford Escape Hybrid. Hybrid prices have come down ALOT in the last couple months as gas prices have dropped!

I've also purchased a ball and burlap Christmas tree and signed up to receive produce from a local CSA next year...

GOOD TIMES!

No comments:

map