Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Resolutions


Hard to believe that we are at the cusp of the last year of the first decade of the 21st century, I remember the '80's! I often spend more time working on my New Year's Resolutions than trying to keep them, this year is different for several reasons.

-I'm getting better at keeping my resolutions, when I look back at my goals for '08, I'm pretty happy with the results!

-My resolutions are fewer this year

-I'm not spending much time on them, so should be assured that I'll spend at least as much time working on their fulfillment.

As some of you read last week, the overarching theme for the year is to clean out the attic and basement of my life which I am consolidating into improving spiritual and physical health.
So without further delay, here is my list of Resolutions for 2009--


1. spend more time in prayer and devotions--goal is 30 minutes daily

2. Exercise daily, I've got some specific targets here that I won't bore you with, but thanks to the Nike+ will be easy to track!

3. Be more intentional in spending QUALITY time with my family


That's it. I could go on to very specific detail, add additional goals of financial, professional, and other areas of focus, but I'm going to resist the urge to broaden my scope. If I can get into great spiritual and physical condition and spend good time with my family...everything else will take care of itself!


HAPPY NEW YEAR!

No comments:

map