Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Top Three #27

Since I just spent a few days in California with the family which included a trip to Disneyland...I started wondering...What are the...

Top Three most visited Theme Parks in North America

3. Disneyland, CA--went for the second time last week and I prefer it to the bigger, more expensive and crowded Florida version known as the Magic Kingdom...yep, that just happened.

2. Universal Studios, FL--My favorite theme park, which also includes my favorite ride...Spiderman!

1. Disneyworld, FL--Magic Kingdom is the most visited park in the country, followed by Disneyland and then the other parks at Disneyworld...Epcot, Hollywood Studios, and Animal Kingdom.

Honorable Mention-- The fourth most visited park in America may be my older son's favorite... Seaworld, we've been to two of the three, they exist in San Antonio, TX, San Diego, CA, and Orlando, FL.

No comments:

map