Monday, April 27, 2009

Book Review--The Noticer

I didn't really know what to expect with this one. I was pleasantly surprised.

Andy Andrews newest book, The Noticer, which comes out Tuesday but is available now HERE. Is one of those books that feels familiar and new all at the same time. I enjoyed it from cover to cover and also enjoyed how it mixed some of the best elements from books by authors like Og Mandino and Paulo Coehlo with the style of almost being multiple connected short stories.

The book can easily be read in a single sitting...I did it, but may best be savored by taking it slowly, one story(chapter) at a time. It's full of inspiration and insight, like "I think more people would want to go to heaven if they weren't afraid it would be like church when they got there."

This was my first introduction to Mr. Andrews but definitely inspired me to check out some of his other work!

I would recommend this book to anyone looking for an easy and inspirational read about how what you do, say, and think can impact not only your life but the lives of countless others.

No comments:

map