Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Top Three #26

If you read this before four p.m. eastern, I'm on a plane...so with that, I thought I'd share the three largest U.S. airlines by total flights...

3. United--the friendly skies...my first airline of choice when I was flying with some regularity in college, they lost me after a particularly long snow delay(think days) over a decade ago.

2. American--The largest for many years until recently, I have flown them quite a bit with no complaints...not a big fan of either of their biggest hubs though, DFW and ORD

1. Delta--my airline of choice due to the ease of going just about anywhere out of ATL

Honorable mention--US Airways is the fourth largest airline thanks to the merger of northwest eliminating them from the list, I haven't flown them much but I do like their CLT hub.

2 comments:

WatchingHISstory said...

There was a man who had a single engine plane and for 5 bucks you could fly over McMinnville, Tennessee. back inthe late fifties!

WatchingHISstory said...

that may have contributed to me being a Calvinist!!!

map