Tuesday, February 17, 2009

WOW

Things get busy sometimes don't they...This month has been wildly wild in our house. Between the rapidly approaching arrival of another Moore and the related preparations, I've been running around doing lots while not accomplishing nearly enough.

This week I'm in California for work and looking forward to taking a few moments to refocus and get ready to re-enter the mayhem Saturday morning upon my return on the red eye from LAX.

Next week is the beginning of the last gasp of squeezing in some work, including a trip to Atlanta to see some great ministries and attend Catalyst One Day.

When I get REALLY busy, I tend to do a better job of carving out quality time with the family and making sure I exercise and spend some time in devotions...maybe I should stay overwhelmed all the time?

No comments:

map