Friday, February 6, 2009

25 things...


I may be the last person to do this(at least I hope it's almost over)...

I was trying to avoid it, but since I see about ten a day, I guess it's time to get into the game, so here is my list of 25 randoms...


25. If it was up to me, I'd be leading a church in New Orleans... right now

24. I work with churches six days a week, sometimes seven

23. My kids may not beat yours up, but they most certainly have longer combined first names... ALEXANDERBENJAMIN

22. I was a youth pastor... in the Church of God

21. I didn't learn to drive a manual shift until I was 20.

20. I was born in Augsburg, Germany, while my parents were missionaries

19. I have two little brothers...a Pastor and a Pizza Delivery Guy

18. I LOVE College Football and would like to visit as many different stadiums on game day as possible, I added both Death Valleys to my completed list last season (LSU and Clemson)

17. I've owned a Jaguar and a Porsche...my next car will probably be a Ford or Toyota

16. I'm a Big Low Flow Shower Head Fan...ask me about it...

15. I started my first company in College....Millennial Systems...don't ask me about it

14. I was present/involved in over half of these events

13. In High School I wore my hair like the picture at the top...REALLY
12. I got my first real job on my 16th Birthday...at McDonald's
11. I can't do buffets, I always feel like I need to get my money's worth and end up extremely uncomfortable...I once won a contest to eat the most Chinese food... by doing a puke and rally
10. In college I worked at Abercrombie and Gap...and thought I was cooler than I really was (sometimes still do)
9. I joined the Army when I was 18, Boot Camp was one of the toughest and most rewarding things I've ever endured.
8. I ran the Jacksonville Marathon in 2002, I haven't had a single run over 10 miles since... looking to change that this year.
7. I spent the summer between my junior and senior years of College as a counselor at the Fresh Air Fund Camp Hidden Valley...one of the most life changing summers of my life...and I got to go to Woodstock 1999!
6. I was a History major in College and often wonder where I'd be if I was a High school history teacher and coach of random(probably baseball) sport wearing those awesome tight coach shorts.
5. I was on top of the dugout immediately after Magglio Ordonez hit the walk off home run to clinch the Detroit Tigers first trip to the World Series in 20 years in 2006, and I immediately regretted being there when hugged by a BIG drunk crying guy.
4. My first trip to Canada was under the guise of a camping trip in a friends borrowed van, he's still upset about it...eleven years later.
3. I still believe (in spite of the above revelations) I will run for congress or senate in the future
2. I've written papers on everything from Machiavelli to In n Out Burgers
1. My Dad was born in Michigan and my mom was born in West Virginia
BONUS...I am a licensed contractor, insurance agent, and investment advisor...and I don't work full time in any of those fields...GOOD times!

No comments:

map