Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Wednesday ramblings

I'm in California for a few days.

Hertz gave me a Toyota Prius, which is cool since I'm thinking of buying one, so far I've gotten nearly 55 MPG's...nice.

Got a good deal on a one of my favorite movies on Blu Ray...The Prestige, guess there are some good things coming out of the Circuit City liquidation, at least for me.

I bought my wife tickets to an upcoming Coldplay concert for Valentines Day, I may be more excited that Elbow is opening for them...

Trying to decide where I will go for my one Missions trip this year, Tanzania, Paraguay, and Haiti are on the short list...due to my time limitations (leaving wife with two small boys) I'll probably end up keeping it in this hemisphere.

I'm making some nice progress on a cool new idea...but if I told you more I'd hafta kill ya...stay tuned.

It's funny how routine and simple spreading and analyzing complex financial statements can become if you do it enough.

I read A.W. Tozer's The Knowledge of the Holy on the plane out west, man that guy is amazing!

No comments:

map