Thursday, May 14, 2009

Thursday Thoughts

I have had a few great meetings with great ministries the last few days, I really needed that!

I was super excited to check out the Flourish Conference at Crosspointe Church, which billed itself as the first conference on Creation Care...some really good stuff, but all in all a little disappointing. So much to be done!

I am in the midst of Minivan shopping for my wife. I bought her one a few years ago and she HATED it, now that we have another son she's decided she's ready...we'll see!

I read Servolution, Dino Rizzo's new book...great title!

I am looking forward to date night this weekend with the Mrs., think we'll see Angels and Demons!

I'm excited about some upcoming events at Lifepoint... Brickhouse series this Sunday, One Prayer series in June, a great Servolution event June 20th, and Lookouts Baseball for the benefit of the Caring Place on July 25th, it's gonna be a busy summer!

No comments:

map