Monday, August 3, 2009

Welcome Back!




As you were probably able to figure out, I took a few weeks off. It was for a variety of reasons, I went on vacation, work has been really busy, I have two rug rats...

While I was resting up for my return to the blogosphere, I spent a little time thinking about giving this place a sharper focus...so with that, here's the deal...

The things I should be spending time focusing on and thinking about are the things I'm going to be hashing out here on this site. Rather than it being a random assortment of videos, stories, quotes, book reviews and the occasional helpful tidbit, the plan is that it will become a more frequent source of somewhat useful information on how to, or more often how not to do the things I find myself spending time on...

which are heavily centered in the family rearing, wife attending to, church related stuff...
So there you have it, if you still have no idea what I just said, I hope you'll check back in the coming days as the posts become more frequent and some discernible direction and trends develop that some of you may find useful, if not for it's great insight, at least for its ability to show you how one wanderer continues to mess things up and be saved by grace and a great wife.

No comments:

map