Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Top Three #34

I'm becoming a little more intentional with this Blog, trying to focus(sorta) on fewer, more important, topics. Of course there will always be a little nonsense (as anything worth doing should have!), but in my attempts, I've been researching a little as to where readers are coming from so here are the....

Top three traffic sources for The Point Blog

3. Twitter--This channel is growing the fastest and now accounts for nearly twenty percent of visits

2. Direct Traffic--about a quarter of all visitors come directly to the site, so these are apparently repeat visitors, thank you!

1. Facebook--A third of all visitors to my blog click through from facebook.

Honorable Mention-- there are several other sources primarily google keyword searches and clicks from others who have me on their blogroll, let me know if you place me on your blogroll and I will happily return the favor!

No comments:

map